Wednesday, March 23, 2011

and it all seems like yesterday

How weird, i feel like time is just passing me by and nothing is really changing. with having nothing else to do then slowly accept the fact that my baby boy is gone, life hasn't gotten easier. Its been two months since he was born and since he passed. How is it that time just moves on so easily, he was my son, my very handsome chunky boy... and the world just kept turning... one minute he was here and then he was gone, it wasn't enough time, i feel cheated. i find myself becoming someone i never thought id be, somedays im happy but im mostly im sad or angry.. and i dont want to be angry or sad or upset... ive become tired of feeling so tired and defeated. When does the strength to go on with live kick in???

Where is the rainbow after the rain? I guess i just have to sit around and wait for it to appear.
the only problem is the longer i wait, the more i think of him, and how he should be here with me.

3 comments:

  1. I know hun. I pray for you daily, and I just know that our baby boys are watching over us. Sometimes I am glad when I look out the window and see the rain...some days I just hate the sun. I'm here if you need anything. Lots of heart hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. carlen, so many hugs for you!
    have you seen this? http://namesinthesand.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone once said to me that no matter what happens, one day you will be okay again, it might not be your idea of okay but you'll realise that this is the new okay and things will get better.
    Thinking of you Carlen xxx

    ReplyDelete