Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Greener on the other side

How is it possible that you find yourself wishing your life was so different, wishing you had things that other people have.. since samuel passed away I find myself becoming angry with my friends who have kids who don't care really about their kids, who take them for granted, who would much rather have a life without them...  and it makes my blood boil because 3months ago I lost my son and I would have cared for him and loved him and been such a careing mom but I guess it wasn't in my fairy tale to have the happy ending.  But today I realized that it isn't their fault they feel that way.. I'm sure that we as humans don't really realize how fragile life is until something goes wrong. I've judged them without realizing that they don't know what I went through, they haven't felt tht pain.. so to them they'd rather have my life (childless,"normal") then the one they have with their babies.. meanwhile I rather have my son then live this life... so I guess the grass always does look greener on the other side...

1 comment:

  1. We know how precious and fragile life is. Lots of heart hugs.

    ReplyDelete