Friday, January 7, 2011

bit of good news, a whole lot of anxiety

My cardiologist gave me a bit of good news today at my last echo which is pretty great since hes NEVER EVER given me good news about Samuel's heart. So it seems that his Right Ventricle is doing much better than it was doing last week, it only has a little bit of pressure instead of ALOT of pressure it had last week. It makes me feel good. I was also shown an example of the balloon cath that's going to be done right after hes born. Im nervous but I'm excited. weird.

I also finally packed a hospital bag, it only took me like DAYS to do, I am so lazy its not even funny. I did pack a hat and socks for Samuel, you'll never know if he could eventually wear them, :).. and now I sit here and wait till Tuesday.. Tic Toc.... now that there's a date time seems to be going sooo slow :(. I'll enjoy my last 3days having my Chubbs inside me, but honestly even am dieing to meet him.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for positivity! :) We've never met, but I've been following your blog, and been praying for your little fighter. With Caleb, I was able to try for natural delivery. Almost had a c section, because he wasn't too happy about the contractions lol. So excited for you and your little boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to hear good news, Carlen! Stay positive for Samuel...he'll be needing a strong mommy :) Praying for you as "d-day" approaches, and can't wait to hear about that sweet guy when he makes his entrance!

    PS- let me know if you have any c-section questions as I had to have one too (and I had NO idea what to expect because I hadn't planned on it).

    ReplyDelete