Friday, November 12, 2010

crappy news.. & okay news

So went for a follow up appt. on my echo with my cardiologist and he didnt have great news.

Samuel's only valve leading out his heart looks abnormal and its leaking "/ ... this makes his problem so much more worse :( .. im trying to stay strong but how do you do that when i keep receiving bad news .. ugh.. Joshua (my bf) did not take it well, but i mean i completely understand hes worried about his little boy. i need prayers and i need to just talk to god, it always makes me feel better.

i have a follow up appointment with him again and my OB to talk about options and to see  his heart again to see if things are going to stay as they are or if hes getting worse.

ON THE BRIGHTER SIDE..

His lungs look nice and strong and healthy :) oh yes.. thank god. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment