Monday, December 13, 2010

busy weeek.

This week will be a very busy week...

Since I am a college student it's finals week -_-, but on a brighter note I get to finally go back home and rest until Samuel makes his great appearance in January. The sucky part is that the moment I get home I have like a ZILLION appointments. blahh upside is that one of them is a tour of my hospitals NICU :) and an appointment with my surgeon and an ultrasound woooo :) !!! im excited since its been a month since I have gotten to see him, the only appointment im not happy to go to is the cardiologist appt. since last time I went I got crap news about Samuels heart so now I dont wanna go.. Silly right?? bleh.. soo much to do ... but I just want to be home..

2 comments:

  1. I have been following your blog, and just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you. :) Stay strong, you ae doing great!!! My baby boy Caleb was just born on September 27th with HLHS. He had other severe and complex heart defects as well. He lived 3 precious days. I have a blog as well. Lots of heart hugs to you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Carlen! I've been following your blog as well and want to let you know I'm praying for you and sweet little Samuel! My son Chase is 14 months old and was born with HLHS. He's had his Norwood and Glenn surgeries and is doing fantastic! You can read about our journey on my blog at http://mom2lo.blogspot.com. The best advice I heard early on during my journey with Chase was, "It's not easy, but it IS doable!" Hold on to your faith and allow God to carry you through this journey. Please let me know if you have ANY questions! You can reach me at mom2lo(at)charter(dot)net.

    Heart Hugs!!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete