Wednesday, December 15, 2010

dream

I took a nap this afternoon and I had a dream, I had my beautiful baby boy in my hands, and he was so perfect and chubby and so beautiful. He looked just like me with a few of his dads features, and long curly black hair. I dreamed that it was time to give him to the surgeons, so he could get his 1st surgery, and I was not okay, I didn't want to give him up but I knew I had to. I kept getting updates that he was okay and hours kept passing and it didn't get any easier. Then the doctors came out n told me he was okay, he was alive and he was doing well... then a few days later I got to take that beautiful baby boy home with me, where he belonged to begin with, and he was such a great baby, and I couldn't get enough of him, and I never let him out my sight.


I woke up, and in a way I felt so good, I've had a rough few days and I've been a bit more negative then usual and this dream lifted my spirit because he lived, he survived, he fought and was strong in my dream, and it showed me that I needed to be strong and because he's going to give it all he has to survive so i owe it to him to be as strong as i could be.

I wish i could dream like this more often, maybe it's god showing me my future, it's nice to think that but i have faith and support and love :) Today's been a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment