Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas

My family celebrates xmas eve, we're hispanic and originally don't even celebrate xmas, we celebrate 3kings day but because we live here we've picked it up. :) Yesterday was so amazing, My family was here, my boyfriend was here, it was perfect. We spent the night talking and joking and they were drinking (I made pina colada), my 4 year old cousin was going crazy trying to convince us it was 12am to be able to open his gifts... It was an amazing time, my family is so great I love them so much. Samuel enjoyed all the food that mommy ate :) cause he was bouncing in my tummy for the rest of the night after dinner, I say his 1st xmas (even though hes not born) was a great success.

Thats me and my boyfriend Joshua...  My family was pressing us to take a picture..

This is my and my sister.. lots of people think we're twins, Shes actually older then me :)
And this is my 4yr old cousin who as u can see fooled us into letting him open some presents.. what a con artist.

The rest of the night was pretty chilled... my sister did buy me this puma bag that I really reaally wanted,  but thats besides the point.. :) .. Joshua got my a necklace, and it wasn't the fact that he got my jewelry, it what was on the necklace that REALLY hit home.

It's a mother, holding her baby... creating a heart, i almost broke down crying,, it was so beautiful and the meaning made it so much wonderful. I loved it.

Although I got gifts and all that stuff, my gift has yet to arrive, and thats okay because im patient, God has given me a gift that is unexplainable, I got to carry this very special little boy to 37wks. and in a week and a half I'll be able to see him. God has blessed me with Samuel, and I wouldn't have it any other way, I can't wait until he's born because I know hes a fighter and will eventually be able to come home with me. Which is good cause ummm someone thought it would be cute to wrap up a box of diapers and umm Samuel needs to come home and use them all up :).

Merry xmas to all.. :) may You're wishes come true and God watch over You all as well <3 much love

2 comments:

  1. Love the necklace!!! You are so strong, and so excited for you to meet your sweet boy. Praying for you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday! And the necklace is absolutely beautiful! What a sweetie you've got there!

    ReplyDelete